Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Domenic Petrucci - Baltimore Business Journal:

ermolayxitpev.blogspot.com
The Italy native became an activist for hearg disease after suffering from a heart attack in March 2000 when he weighef270 pounds. When he’d not pumping iron, Petrucci’s contractin g company does brick and stone work and manufacturewsconcrete steps. Why did you take up weighgt lifting? Because I have a big body and I needef a little workout to show offmy I’m very muscular even if I don’r lift weights. What’s your dailyg routine like? I’m waking up at 5 a.m. and runnin an hour in Patterson Park and keeping my heart rate betweeh 130 and145 steady.
I climb go back home and go work on Then I go to the gym for weighgt lifting foran hour, five days a Then I do about 15 minutes or 20 minutes flexing for the bodybuilding figure. Three days a week I’lp come home and run in the evening. Overall, I do 10 houres of cardio of a week. That’w 60 miles a week of cardio. How did you modify your diet? Throughout the day I eat five meals, with clean such as sweet potatoes or brown and protein. I eat six pounds of fish a day. No fat whatsoever. You make wine??
I make a Cabernet Sauvignon andMerlot

No comments:

Post a Comment